first of all;
hi, I'm Ike Overbeek.
i think I'm just going to use the blog to write about my life.
I just had a seven week long vacantion and this is my first day at school again.
My vacation was nice just a little boring. At the end i was completely sick of my parents, especially my mom. She's so annoing, so in that way I'm happy I have tot go to school again. In the vacation I went too Hamburg, where my mom lived 20 years ago, and I liked it a lot. It's a beautiful city and at firts I thought that the city was poor, but its a very rich and expensive city. My mom took us (me and my brother) to a snackbar with the most amazing burger I've ever had (that doesn't meen that much, but still). We even brought one for my sister who had to warm it up in the oven (she still loved the burger).
A second thing you need to know about me is that I'm a Doctor-Who-fan. the last three weeks I watched it almost non-stop.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten